- foobar2000 1.3
- Generic performance optimizations, mainly affecting very large playlists and libraries.
- Improved configuration save cycle and shutdown performance with very large libraries [beta 3].
- Playlist & Media Library search dialogs no longer block UI when performing lookups.
- Converter: added an option to transfer ReplayGain information to the destination files.
Spurious/oversized metadata such as whole EAC logs entries are now dropped from foobar2000's cache,
for better search performance and lower resource usage.
- The feature is now customizable by editing LargeFieldsConfig.txt in foobar2000 profile folder [beta 3].
- Updated FFmpeg to 2.1 [beta 5].
- Corrected gapless playback of HE-AAC files made with iTunes.
- Improved smooth playlist scrolling.
foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include Replay Gain support, a low-memory footprint, and native support for several popular audio formats. Features include open-component architecture, allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player; built-in support for WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey's Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, and SPC; support through third-party plug-ins; extraction on-the-fly from RAR; 7-Zip and ZIP archives; full Unicode support on Windows NT; efficient handling of large playlists; a highly customizable playlist display; and customizable keyboard shortcuts.
foobar2000 1.3 has been released - (December 26th, 2013')
Descarga: foobar2000 1.3.exe