- foobar2000 1.3.3
- Converter: added AAC (iTunes), AAC (FDK) and AAC (Winamp/FhG) modes.
- Winamp/FhG mode added in beta 2.
- Updated FFmpeg to 2.3 [1.3.3 final].
- ReplayGain scanner: added an override for treating extreme peaks as errors.
- Default User Interface: improved handling of high DPI displays, added high-resolution button images.
- Corrected MP3 seeking performance regression from 1.3, file caching related.
- “Save Playlist” commands now remember the last used format [1.3.3 final].
- Added an option not to transfer tags when converting [1.3.3 final].
foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include Replay Gain support, a low-memory footprint, and native support for several popular audio formats. Features include open-component architecture, allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player; built-in support for WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey's Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, and SPC; support through third-party plug-ins; extraction on-the-fly from RAR; 7-Zip and ZIP archives; full Unicode support on Windows NT; efficient handling of large playlists; a highly customizable playlist display; and customizable keyboard shortcuts.
foobar2000 1.3.3 has been released - (July 16th, 2014')
Descarga: foobar2000 1.3.3.exe