Actualización disponible: VLC Media Player 2.2.3 - "WeatherWax" (May 03th 2016')
What's new in 2.2.3
VLC 2.2.3 "Weatherwax" is the third update to VLC's 2.2 release series.
Notable number of improvements, like green lines in the Windows video output and resuming where you left off.
It also improves our codec support by adding new formats and providing faster decompression.
More than 30 fixes for issues reported for 2.2.2.
You can finally open more than 15 elements from the Windows' Explorer.
* Fix HLS quality selection and a potential stack overflow
* Fix potential MKV infinite loop and improve MKV tags support
* Fix WMV regression
* Fix hardware decoding with libvdpau-va-gl
* Fix crashes with libvpx
* Use libass without caching dialog
- Video Output:
* Fix green lines on Direct3D output
* Fix maximizing Window in multi-screen context
* Fix resume where you left off
* Fix infinite recursion in the customize dialog
* Fix size when switching to/from the minimal interface
* Fix size after resume toolbar is displayed
- MAC OS X:
* Fix crashes in media information panel
* Correctly respect the disable-screensaver option
- Win 32:
* Allow opening more than 15 elements in Explorer
* Update of most translations
Descargas (Windows, GNU/Linux & MAC): VideoLAN.org